The Farmhouse Elmo is located on the hills that rise from the banks of the river Paglia softly and progressively inward toward the summit of Mount Peglia the front tuff occupied by the town of Orvieto, in which the territory belongs .
The area is characterized by the presence of a predominantly medieval villages and old farmhouses scattered throughout the territory.
The owners with an accurate restoration, using original materials and have reported the oldest stone buildings in the past splendor while maintaining a balance with the environment.
The Farmhouse extends around an inner core of a typical country village of 700 in Umbria.
In that century and in fact precisely in 1788 the building was completed in its present form using the materials that were available or stone, oak wood, bricks baked in the furnace on site using the mortar obtained from the fields, even the typical yellow sand call Umbria Matile was the place so the lime binder, of this are still visible in the woods "Kicking", holes in the ground where the stones were cooked through further processing to obtain the binder for mortar. The village is divided in 2 Courts, External view of a typical facade with double scale V and the Chapel and on the Courtyard, which also features a large wood-burning oven and the kitchen of the farm.
To the north, a paved driveway leads to the large panoramic swimming pool with its belvedere overlooking the valley where there is a riding school and from where the path through the Regional Park of Elmo.
The company was owned by the Ruspoli family until the late 70s when it was purchased by the family Agneni which first introduced the cultivation of Hazel according to the most modern methods and then restored the buildings allotting large part to use agritourism. The new owners with an accurate restoration, using original materials and have reported the oldest stone buildings in the past splendor while maintaining a balance with the environment.